Coverage’s & Services

In addition to selling insurance, we also provide our clients with risk management, certificate collection and management, loss control services, and much more. We coordinate and leverage our relationships within the industry to benefit you and your business. We enjoy working together with our clients and their consultants, CPA’s, and attorneys to achieve a common goal- YOUR SUCCESS!
Fiscus Commercial Insurance Services image architecture-plans

Workers Compensation Services

It is important to identify the causes of workplace injuries and illnesses. FCIS helps companies reduce or eliminate factors in the workplace that have contributed to workers compensation illnesses or injuries. Loss Control services also help manage the indirect costs associated with workplace accidents and their disruption.

Payroll Services

Simplify your payroll process with convenient and cost-effective payroll and tax services for your business.

Business office insurance protects you from the unexpected events that happen in and around offices every day. If a client slips and falls down your stairs, or major error in your work results in costly rework, your business could be jeopardized − along with the livelihood of those who work for you.
A standard insurance policy issued to business organizations to protect them against liability claims for bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations; and advertising and personal injury (PI) liability. The CGL policy was introduced in 1986 and replaced the "comprehensive" general liability policy
Insurance that is used to cover any type of commercial property. Commercial property insurance protects commercial property from such perils as fire, theft and natural disaster. This type of insurance is carried by a variety of businesses, including manufacturers, retailers, service-oriented businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
With new litigation and negligence theories being created almost daily, companies today are at increased risk of being hit with a business-threatening liability claim. To counteract this threat, umbrella/excess coverage provides additional protection that goes above and beyond any General Liability policy. When added to your standard business protection, Commercial Umbrella coverage can help preserve your business and its assets—even your way of life—in the event of a catastrophic loss.
The differences between townhouse and condo insurance deal with how the properties are owned. A townhouse is legally different from a condo in the way that the owners hold title to the land beneath their units. Typically, townhouse owners own the land beneath their units, while condominium owners own the air space in their units and own the land collectively with the other condo owners in the complex.

When a townhouse owner buys townhouse insurance, it covers the unit and any outdoor areas that the owner has the title to. This includes the exterior, interior, and any patio or balcony areas. The policy covers fire damage and some storm damage. Flood or earthquake insurance is generally optional and requires a separate rider. Storm damage outside of flooding is almost always part of the general policy for townhouse owners. Unlike condo owners, who do not own the land beneath their units individually, townhouse owners need liability protection for accidents on their property, whether it is inside or out.

Condominium insurance for the buildings and the land on which the complex sits is carried by the condominium association, not the individual condo owner. The association buys a policy that the owners pay for equally in the annual, quarterly, or monthly association fees. The association must insure the buildings and all the common areas both for replacement and liability purposes. Individual condominium owners need insurance policies that cover the interiors of their units for fire, smoke, theft and liability, and possibly include other riders for expensive art, jewelry or musical instruments.

Professional Liability insurance is a form of insurance designed to protect professionals and professional organizations from financial loss from their negligence. Professional liability insurance is made up of four major segments: professional liability (also called "errors and omissions", "E&O", or "malpractice"),directors & officers (D&O), employment practices liability (EPL) insurance and cyber risk insurance.

Many different types of professionals hold themselves out to their clients as experts in a particular area. There is always a possibility that any professional's work may fail to meet their clients' expectations, resulting in a professional liability claim or lawsuit. Professional liability insurance is designed to protect the professional from the significant financial loss that can result from a lawsuit. Regardless of fault, litigation is costly, time consuming, and damaging to a reputation.

No matter how complex or difficult your coverage, FCIS works closely with you and experienced underwriters to develop a custom-made solution. Our products are surplus lines insurance, so we’re able to move quickly and respond rapidly to help you serve your needs. Our specialized expertise in E&S coverage can give you a significant competitive advantage when you need it most.
FCIS will help you protect the vehicles that move your business. Whether you use vehicles to provide transit for employees, products or equipment, you need to make sure you have a comprehensive auto insurance solution:

• Auto Liability
• Vehicle Theft
• Medical Payments
• Collisions
• Uninsured (or underinsured) Motorists
• Owned or Rented Vehicles
• Employee Drivers

Whether your employees use their own autos or you operate a fleet of your own vehicles, your coverage from FCIS will give you peace of mind from the hazards of the open road.

Have you considered the financial impact that an earthquake, landslide or tsunami could have on your business? After seeing recent images of devastating losses every business owner may wish to consider how they might insure their businesses and minimize the long term effects of these disasters.

Because most commercial insurance property forms (Basic, Broad and Special) exclude coverage for these events, purchasing a Commercial Earthquake Insurance Policy or a Commercial Difference in Condition Insurance Policy (Earthquake, Landslide and Flood) may be the best way to transfer the risk of these catastrophic events.

FCIS offers a variety of coverages through a detailed program including builder’s risk for residential and commercial projects and contractor's equipment. Because we specialize in the construction industry, we understand the technical and operational aspects of a diverse array of construction projects. Our team can write projects of virtually any size and scope.
Common crime insurance claims allege employee dishonesty, embezzlement, forgery, robbery, safe burglary, computer fraud, wire transfer fraud, counterfeiting, and other criminal acts. These schemes involve every possible angle, taking advantage of any potential weakness in your company’s financial controls. From fictitious employees, dummy accounts payable, non-existent suppliers to outright theft of money, securities and property. Fraud and embezzlement in the workplace is on the rise, occurring in even the best work environments.
Manufacturing businesses like yours need their manufacturers insurance to cover a variety of risks to stay safe and productive. Manufacturers insurance offered through FCIS could have all the coverage you need - all in one place. We can customize your manufacturers insurance with coverages that could protect you from lawsuits, damage to your buildings, loss of personal property and more.
Running an import/export business is a huge undertaking. It’s a commitment that requires special attention to a plethora of details involved in the distribution and production of your products. That’s why when things go wrong, you need to have a solid insurance package to lessen the impact on your business. At FCIS, we have years of experience working with Importer/Exporters and Manufacturers in a wide range of industries and product types.
You might ask, why get insurance for your vacant business, home or residential property? Let’s face it – vacant properties can attract vandals and burglars. Not only that, but if lightning strikes or storms occur, the damage often can go unnoticed for extended periods of time, further exacerbating the situation. Having vacant can give you much-needed peace of mind should the unexpected ever occur.
Bonds are different than insurance. They're designed to guarantee a principal will act with honesty, integrity and financial responsibility and comply with a law or contract. When you apply for a bond with FCIS, we review your case individually and efficiently, often issuing bonds from one our contracted carriers within a 24 hour period.
Because an increasing number of U.S.-based companies are expanding overseas. This growth brings new customers, new opportunities and of course new risks: Just consider, an employee is injured while traveling abroad for business. A foreign manufacturer sues for a defective part your company supplied. Office equipment gets damaged in a fire at the European sales office. To make matters worse, most traditional business insurance policies stop short of providing adequate coverage abroad. Fortunately, FCIS works with an extended line of global insurance carriers to insure your protection.





Account Servicing:

We recognize every insured has different needs, we believe in a custom tailored approach that includes:

insurance service solutions
fiscus commercial insurance demolition